Retirement home for random, geek related perusals.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Inaugural blog... Inaugublog...

So, this idea of blogging has been a vexing little thought flitting around in my head for a while...so I decided that I'd take the plunge, and publish some of the aforementioned neural sparks onto the interwebs.

As a basic premise, this will be home for any and all of the following; games, foodstuffs, stories, anecdotes, comic books and films, perhaps even reviews and discussions of those that get my juices flowing.

From Star Wars to Warhammer, from Green Lantern to Peter Pan in Scarlet, I will endeavour to do justice to the plethora of topics in my mind, hopefully bringing them to you in an entertaining manner...

Well. That'll do for my blog manifesto... The dreaded Inaugublog is complete. Now, where to next?
...

No comments:

Post a Comment